Litigation is expensive and time consuming. We know this all too well because our core experience comes from litigating contract and business disputes, and business transactions gone bad. Our business-focused litigation experience shows that, when contracts were being negotiated and business transactions contemplated, proactive steps could have been taken that would have minimized the potential for and expense of destructive future litigation.
Our clients are business focused by nature. We assist our clients to be litigation focused, as well. The Frazer Firm helps clients with negotiating contracts and undertaking business transactions with a goal toward protecting against and mitigating future litigation risks. Our business transactions counseling and contract negotiation practice includes:
- Contract Negotiation
- Pre-Litigation Review and Audit of Governing Documents
- Review and Audit of Existing Contracts
- Advising on Compliance with Existing Contracts
- Counseling and Advising on Contemplated Business Transactions
- Evaluation, Analysis of Employment Practices and other Business Operations
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.