The Frazer Firm has extensive experience fiercely protecting the rights and interests of companies, business owners, executives, and individuals facing the challenges of complex business disputes and litigation. Those challenges require creative, skilled, and practical counsel to navigate the business and legal risks that can arise from business operations, ownership changes, competition, and transactions. We represent clients in a wide range of complex business dispute litigation matters:
- Partnership, Corporate, and LLC Member Disputes and Litigation
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Corporate, Partnership, LLC, and Business Dissolution Litigation
- Corporate Governance Disputes
- Tax Disputes
- Business Fraud Litigation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Negligence, and Business Tort Claims
- Claims Arising from Joint Ventures
- Business Transaction, Asset Purchase, Acquisition, and Merger Disputes
- Business Valuation Disputes
- Contract Disputes and Litigation
- Non-Competition and Trade Secret Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Claims Against Company Directors, Officers, Managers, Executives
The State of Florida does not require business owners to have a written operating agreement for their limited liability companies…
Represented shareholders in individual and shareholder derivative actions on behalf of corporate entity prosecuting claims against director and shareholder accused of extensive business misconduct, securities fraud, common law fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and intentional torts, including invasion of privacy arising from unauthorized electronic audio and video surveillance.
Represented major online vacation rental marketplace company challenging county and tax collector’s authority to enforce the tourist development tax.
Represented minority owner of corporate entity that owned and operated a major Palm Beach County golf resort in litigation involving breach of fiduciary duty.
Represented individual shareholder and director of corporate entity in business litigation involving fraud and unjust enrichment arising from a failed joint venture.
Represented capital management firm in the confirmation of arbitration award arising from a failed joint venture.
Representation of corporate client in breach of contract and construction dispute involving federal disaster relief program following Hurricane Maria.
Counseled corporate client on the scope and limitations imposed by governing non-compete agreements to reduce the potential for litigation.
Counsel new employees and corporate clients on compliance with governing non-compete agreements to reduce the potential for litigation.