The Frazer Firm has extensive experience fiercely protecting the rights and interests of companies, business owners, executives, and individuals facing the challenges of complex business disputes and litigation. Those challenges require creative, skilled, and practical counsel to navigate the business and legal risks that can arise from business operations, ownership changes, competition, and transactions. We represent clients in a wide range of complex business dispute litigation matters:
- Partnership, Corporate, and LLC Member Disputes and Litigation
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Contract Disputes, Fraud, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Negligence, and Business Tort Litigation
- Business Transaction, Valuation, Asset Purchase, Acquisition, and Merger Disputes
- Employment, Non-Competition and Trade Secret Disputes
- Real Estate and Property Rights Litigation
- Commercial Foreclosure Litigation
- Commercial Lease Disputes and Litigation
Even the most carefully managed businesses face legal risks that could potentially lead to significant financial losses. As an astute…
Represent private lender in default and foreclosure litigation involving major parcel of real estate in Palm Beach County.
Represent tenant-in-common business entity owner of several high-value south Florida parcels of property in complex federal court partition action.