It is essential that every business have their own lawyer they can call on to solve the legal problems that arise during business operations. The Frazer Firm provides numerous proactive legal services to protect businesses and their owners. The Frazer Firm business attorneys serve as outside general business counsel to small and mid-sized businesses that need diverse legal counsel but have not yet built an in-house legal team. The Frazer Firm in Jupiter, Florida provides businesses and their owners with the ability to have experienced business counsel at their disposal when needed at a fraction of the cost of maintaining an in-house lawyer or legal team.
In its outside general counsel practice, the business attorneys at The Frazer Firm advise businesses on all aspects of business operations, including contract negotiations and transactions, employment, and insurance issues. The legal counsel we provide to businesses is always focused solely on proactively protecting your company from unnecessary risk, especially costly and time-consuming litigation. Our outside general business counsel services include:
- Access to experienced business counsel to address questions and solve problems that arise you’re your company’s business operations
- Counsel on preparing your business for sale or acquisition targets
- Contract review, negotiation, and drafting
- Corporate governance advice and documentation
- Employment issues and crisis management
- External and internal business dispute negotiations
- Legal opinions and evaluations
- Regulatory issues
- Legal exposure and risk assessment
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.